Releasing transformational leaders
The community of YWAM Australia, Sunshine Coast is focused on a Big Hairy Audacious Goal:
To release 10,000 years of intentional impact through releasing transformational leaders by 2020.
Our purpose is to raise up and release young leaders who will bring kingdom transformation. We want to see a Love Revolution in our generation throughout the nations! We want to release dreams and destiny to see young people grab hold of their calling and use their gifting, ability, and interests for the great commission.
Give a life-tithe and join the 10K Challenge! Learn more about
the 10K Challenge »
That means youth missions – using surfing, skating, technology – whatever- to reach a generation and enjoying the ride. Our vision is not about programs or goals, but about releasing energies and dreams – your dreams. Our burning passion is to see you find God’s huge, wild, crazy, bodacious dream for your life and grab hold of your destiny to impact nations and disciple generations – this is the mission for youth. We believe that our generation is full of gifting, ability, calling, and the potential to impact the world and our generation like none other. We don’t care how many people, buildings, or ministries we have we care about transforming our generation – to see God’s kingdom come.
It is about being intentional to live for God and to see His kingdom come wherever you are whatever you are doing. If you are engaged in the Missio Dei (the mission of God) – you are a missionary. For more information see our 10K Challenge »
Our Core Values
- Know God – Our relationship with Jesus is more important than what we can do for him. We want to spend time hanging out with him, falling more in love with him.
- Make God known – Our ultimate desire is to see God transform lives, societies, nations, and generations globally.
- Visionary – we are committed to continually receiving, nurturing, and releasing fresh vision, new ministries and youth mission.
- Communitas – We want to have an environment for growth, support, and accountability to prepare youth for mission.
- Fun – Missions is the most exciting thing you will ever do in your life, and we are privileged to live in such a fantastic location – we want to enjoy the ride!
- Holiness – We are committed to living holy and righteous lives, to consider the needs of others, and live above reproach.
Here at YWAM Australia, Sunshine Coast we have a beautiful location right on the surf. Our values shape who we are and how we operate as a community of Christ followers.