Biblical Leadership School
Releasing transformational leaders
YWAM Australia Leadership training.
The Biblical Leadership School (BLS) is a two-year internship designed to assist the development of leadership skills. You will be coached and mentored in the task of leading others by leaders who have decades of experience in missions.
Participants in the BLS join staff at YWAM Australia for two years and serve as school staff or on any of our ministries.
Grow as a leader! Develop your leadership skills by being mentored and through hands-on training. Apply what you are learning to leadership opportunities in missions. Be challenged in your relationship with God, find your purpose in the great commission, and embark with us on an adventure!
Course content includes
- Servant Leadership: Jesus’ style of leadership
- Team Leadership: You will learn skills such as ministry set up, budgeting, pastoral leadership of a team, etc.
- Leadership Styles: You will learn to expand your leadership styles and abilities, as well as to understand the giftings and needs of those you lead.
- Small Group: You will learn leadership skills and gain an understanding of group dynamics.
- Priorities of a Leader: You will learn how to keep God’s priorities and to stay spiritually fresh, while fulfilling leadership responsibilities.
The Details Places, dates, and costs
2 years at the YWAM Australia Base.
None, other than YWAM staff and accommodation fees.
About the Biblical Leadership School
The BLS meet for one afternoon a week for discussion, lectures and instruction on such topics as personal skills, utilizing spiritual gifts, small group dynamics, basic management principles and leading outreaches. In addition the individual meets regularly with a mentor for feedback and evaluation. Assignments are given covering basic leadership topics and issues.
Successful completion of a DTS is required. The Biblical Leadership School is accredited with University of the Nations and is accredited within Australia as a Diploma in Christian Missions Leadership (52523WA) with the Institute for the Nations, Australia.
There is no charge for this school other than standard staff fees for base staff.
Diploma in Christian Missions Leadership – 52523WA